HR Generalist(Job ID:18329)
Handle expatriates/inpates administration to get governmental requirements fulfilled and support smooth settling-in of expats/inpats in the host company. Input and maintain employees’ data in the systems to ensure employee information updated and these information systems to keep running smoothly.
1. Expats Administration
- As contact of the relocation company initiate the relocation process of the expats.
- Arrange orientation of expats and their families.
- Deals with official procedures of immigration process including work permit, residence permit, visa as well as other necessary formalities.
- Prepare and translate documents for expats permit application.
- Provide expatriates services including flat rental, contract review, rental payment and other supporting service on request.
- Document and maintain records of expats’ data.
- Prepare benefit lists for tax declaration in China and home country.
- Organize expats’ meeting and support other expats’ communication events.
- Support repatriation of expatriates and the accompanying families.
2. Inpats Administration
- Provide International Transfer responsible department in headquarters with information of inpats for contract preparation.
- Provide inpats with information about transfer process, company policy, documents prepared etc.
- Check inpats related allowances payment, expenses reimbursement and debit notes to Germany.
- Support to prepare benefit list for tax declaration in China and host country.
- Support repatriation of inpats.
3. Employee Data Management
- Input and update employees’ data and information in HR systems in a timely manner in case of entry, exit, transfer, cost center change, position change, reporting line change of employees.
Internal and External Contact
1. Foreign employment related authorities
2. Relocation companies
1. Departments, divisions, operations
1. Working experience: Fresh graduates or working experiences in general HR function(s)
2. Education：University or above
3. English: Excellent listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
4. German: Would be a plus
5. Computer: Proficiency in MS Office software
6. Qualification: NA
Requirement, Professional Skills and Abilities
1. Good communication and coordination skills
2. Good knowledge in related laws and regulations
3. Living/working with multicultural background, enjoys working in an international environment
4. Attention to details
5. Pleasant personality
6. Quick learner
7. Team player